The AIA|LA offers extensive support services for the profession: whether it’s a trusted job listing service for firms and offices that seek to identify qualified candidates; mechanisms for individual members to advance their careers; or mentorship programs that foster next generation designers.
Here’s how to submit a job for your firm.
About Posting On the AIA|LA Site
- Your Firm’s Job is posted within 2-3 work days of receipt.
- Your job listing will stay active on the AIA|LA website for 60 days.
- Edits to your job listing are accepted within 2 weeks of posting. To edit your listing, simply reply to your confirmation email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job filled? Congrats! Let us know, so we can remove your listing.
- Renew your listing for an additional 60 days at a discount price! Only $40 for members / $110 for non-members. To renew: submit your job as you did the first time (here) and email email@example.com with your previous & new order numbers to receive a refund. Note: renewal must be within 7 days of previous posting’s expiration. No limit to number of renewals.
- $50/posting for AIA members (upon verification of valid AIA member number)
- $150/posting (one job listing) for Non-members
Non-Members: List jobs at a discount and take advantage of a slew of additional AIA membership benefits. Join the AIA|LA as an Architect member, an Associate member, or as a local Allied Affiliate member. Learn More.
- Prepare a PDF that describes your job opening, and contains the following information:
a.) Job Title
b.) Firm Name
c.) City Position is Located In
d.) Firm Profile
e.) Salary Range
f.) Job Description
g.) Job Requirements
h.) Contact Information
- Title your PDF in the following format:
- PDF size must be less than 400KB
- No Word documents (.docx) will be accepted.
- Pay for and upload your listing here.
Job Posting Disclaimer. Please read the Job Posting Disclaimer below. Submission of your Job Listing(s) indicates that you have read and agree to the AIA Los Angeles terms and conditions.
- By submitting this form you agree to all our Terms, Conditions, and Policies.
- The Company shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and removal of any employment requirements that are placed on the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA|LA) system.
- The Company shall present on AIA|LA’s system only genuine existing employment requirements within the Company.
- AIA|LA assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company’s investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company’s purposes.
- The Company agrees to hold harmless AIA|LA from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of use or the AIA|LA system.
- AIA|LA reserves the right to remove the job posting(s) if an arrangement for the billing process has not been met within a 24-hour period of posting.
- AIA|LA reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements, but will review any such edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices, or improper bias. AIA|LA reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations and the Company represents and warrants to AIA|LA that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. AIA|LA may however decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action, except to refund a prorated portion of any unused prepaid subscription.