- This event has passed.
Small Firms 101: Seminar 2
July 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-8$60 – $140
Small Firms 101 – A Seminar Series
Hosted By: Helms Design Center
Learning Units: 3.5
SMALL FIRMS 101:
A series of hands-on professional development workshops that will serve as a forum to give insight and access to the tools and resources needed to organize and operate a successful architectural & design practice.
Learn from speakers; ask questions specific to your practice during the Q&A and speak to peers encountering similar challenges.
Each seminar will be four hours long; comprised of four presentations of 30-40 minutes with a 20-30 minute interactive Q&A.
Seminar 2 – Friday, July 20
Growth, Strategy, and Effective Management as a Small Firm
Financial Management for Emerging Design Firms
- Jessamyn Davis – Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Rios Clementi Hale Studios
Creating Your Brand
- Dan Brunn, AIA – Founding Principal, Dan Brunn Architecture
How to Maximize your PR Potential
- Julie D. Taylor, Hon. AIA – Founding Principal, Taylor & Company
- Donna Peters Haldipur – PR Account Executive, Taylor & Company
Human Resources Management – Employee vs. CA Independent Contractor
- Maggie Hattan – Human Resources Consultant, HR Prescriptions
JULY 20 BREAKFAST HOSTED BY:
Seminar 3 – Friday, September 14
Small Firms Planning for the Future: Important Considerations + Alternative Practices
Other presenters to be confirmed, please check back soon.
Planning to Succeed
- Southern California Trustee, AIA Trust
MORE INFO: Starting Small: Best Practices + Business Development for Small Firms Seminar 1 – Friday, June 29