AIA Los Angeles offers extensive support services for the profession: whether it’s a trusted job listing service for firms and offices that seek to identify qualified candidates; mechanisms for individual members to advance their careers; or mentorship programs that foster next generation designers.
Here’s how to submit a job for your firm.
About Posting On the AIA LA Site
Your Firm’s Job will be posted within 2-3 business days of receipt.
The job listing will stay active on our website for 30 days.
Edits to your job listing are accepted within 2 weeks of posting.
Job filled? Congrats! Let us know, so we can remove your listing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any job related questions!
- $100 per post for AIA members
- $200 per post for Non-members
You can list jobs at a discount and take advantage of a slew of additional AIA membership benefits.
Join the AIA LA as an Architect member, an Associate member, or as a local Allied Affiliate member.
Prepare a PDF that describes your job opening, and contains the following information:
- Job Title
- Firm Name
- Position Location (city, state)
- Firm Profile
- Salary Range
- Job Description
- Job Requirements
- Contact Information
Title your PDF in the following format:
PDF size must be less than 400KB
No Word documents (.docx) will be accepted.
Submission of your Job Listing(s) indicates that you have read and agree to the AIA|LA terms and conditions as detailed below:
- The Company shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and removal of any employment requirements that are placed on the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (“AIA LA”) system.
- The Company shall present on AIA LA’s system only genuine existing employment requirements within the Company.
- AIA LA assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company’s investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company’s purposes.
- The Company agrees to hold harmless AIA LA from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of use or the AIA LA system.
- AIA LA reserves the right to remove the job posting(s) if an arrangement for the billing process has not been met within a 24-hour period of posting.
- AIA LA reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements, but will review any such edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices, or improper bias. AIA LA reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations and the Company represents and warrants to AIA LA that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. AIA LA may however decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action, except to refund a prorated portion of any unused prepaid subscription.