Each summer, AIA Los Angeles publishes an annual Member Directory & Resource Guide. Of course it includes contact info for all AIA|LA members in good standing as of April 1, but there are also also updates on our conferences, stories on our awards programs and Presidential Honors, and a wealth of practical information. Our Directory is viewed not just by members, but by many architecture and design professionals as well as clients.
Your digital edition of the AIA Los Angeles – 2020 Membership Directory & Resource Guide is available now. Clicking on an item in the Table of Contents will deliver you directly to that page of your issue. Start reading this issue now!
Table of Contents
- Letter from the President
- AIA | LA Chapter Response to COVID–19
- Statement on George Floyd and Racial Injustice from the AIA | LA Board of Directors
- AIA | LA Chapter Statement
- AIA Anti–Harassment Policy
- Architecture for Communities Los Angeles (ACLA)
- Advocacy/Government Affairs
- Top 5 Reasons to Be an AIA Member
- AIA | LA Strategic Plan
- AIA | LA Board of Directors 2020
- AIA | LA Chapter Staff
- AIA Fellowship
- AIA | LA 2020 Committees
- 2×8 Student Competition & Exhibition 2019
- Emerging Professionals at AIA Los Angeles
- AIA | LA 2019 Annual Sponsors
- Letter from the Executive Director
- Encompass 2020
- Design for Dignity 2019
- Powerful VI – 2019
- 2°C 2020
- 2019 Design, Next LA, and COTE Awards
- 2019 Presidential Honorees
- Design Awards Committee
- Design Awards Sponsors
- 2020 Architectural Photography Awards
- 2019 Restaurant Design Awards
- 2020 Residential Design Awards
- Chapter Members (Architect, Associate, Allied Affiliate & Student Members
- Working with an Architect
- 20 Questions to Ask Your Architect
- Who Speaks for the AIA | LA Chapter?
- Continuing Education (CES)
- Path to Licensure
- AIA Contract Documents
- AIA Trust
- Honorary AIA | LA Members
- AIA | LA Presidents 1894–2021
- Fellows of the AIA Los Angeles Chapter
- Letter from the Vice President/2021 President–Elect
- Products & Services Marketplace
- Index of Advertisers
Thank you to our advertisers! Their support helps make this publication possible.
Ad space will fill up fast in the 2021 AIA Los Angeles Membership Directory & Resource Guide, next year’s edition of the official publication of AIA Los Angeles. AIA LA’s Membership Directory & Resource Guide is delivered in print form and digitally to our members. The Membership Directory & Resource Guide serves as a year round resource for members to connect with influential design professionals throughout the Los Angeles area.
For more information, please contact the Chapter Office and we can connect you to Naylor’s 2021 sales team.