Competition is open to all AIA Members, associates, allied affiliates, students, and the general public.
- Entry fee is nonrefundable: $25 AIA, Assoc. AIA, and Allied Affiliate AIA|LA Members | $15 for students | $40 for Non-Members.
- 1 registration= 3 images to submit for consideration.
- Subject must have an architectural theme or contain an element of the human-made environment. Photographic interpretation will be judged, not the architecture. Location of images is unrestricted.
- Entries must have been taken and owned by the participant, and be submitted in digital format.
- Photographs may be originally shot in digital format or may be high-resolution scans of film.
- Final image must be at least 1850 pixels wide, at 300 dpi (72dpi OK for cellphone images) and saved as a JPG or TIFF File. Maximum size 10MB.
Registration must be received by Friday, December 14, 2018 at 12:00PM.
- Participants grant reproduction rights and permissions to AIA Los Angeles to use all submitted images (in either print or electronic form) for website, exhibition, publications, fundraising, and promotional purposes in relation to the Architectural Photography Awards – with your credit, of course.
- Submission of entry implies acceptance of all above conditions.
- Any images not conforming to the rules will be disqualified, entry fee will not be returned.