- This event has passed.
California Clean Energy Home Workshop
September 12 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
The new Title 24 energy code is going to have California building the most advanced homes in the country. But are we ready to sell their features to our clients and cash in on the code? Attendees of this California Energy Commission sponsored training class will hear a high-level technical/marketing/sales approach to help convince clients to build more efficient homes with clean energy generation onsite, and turn the energy features into perceived value. This workshop will be led by four dynamic speakers, each with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
Engage Marketing is a sales and marketing consultancy with deep knowledge and experience of the homebuilding industry. Their experience spans utilities, homebuilders, master planned communities, retail, corporations, and the Energy Upgrade California program.
Nick Brown in an independent energy consultant specializing in energy efficiency and compliance with the Title 24 energy code. He is an expert on net-zero design, high-performance building envelopes, and energy modeling, and is a CABEC Certified Energy Analyst currently serving on the Board of Directors of that organization. He teaches classes on Net Zero Design, Heat Pumps, All-electric Designs, and energy code for Southern California Edison.
- How to clearly communicate complex energy efficiency concepts to clients.
- How to differentiate newly constructed 2019 code homes from used homes.
- Learn about advanced technologies to reduce building load and reach Net Zero Energy.
- Learn about marketing and sales techniques to turn features into perceived value.
- Learn about the economics of California Clean Energy Homes.