Neutra VDL Studio and Residences

Neutra VDL Studio and Residences, the home of architect Richard Neutra, is located. It is also known as the Neutra Research House, the Van der Leeuw House or the Richard and Dion Neutra VDL Research House II. Originally built in 1932, the 2,000-square-foot (190 m2) house was built for Neutra and his family and called the VDL Research House because it was built with a loan from Neutra's early patron, Case H. Van der Leeuw, a wealthy Dutch industrialist and architecture aficionado. The house is currently owned by Cal Poly Pomona and is maintained by its College of Environmental Design.
Last updated: 16-Nov-2012 12:38 PM
Share