Van Tilburg, Banvard & Soderbergh Seek Project Architect with Multi-Family and Senior Housing Experience
Last Updated: July 5, 2012
Van Tilburg, Banvard & Soderbergh, AIA ("VTBS Architects") is an award-winning architecture and planning firm with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Denver, Colorado. A recognized leader in the design of high-density multi-family residential, senior care facilities, commercial and mixed-use projects; currently have an opportunity for a well rounded architect who meets the following qualifications.
- 7-10 years minimum experience with multi-family & senior housing. Familiarity with assisted living and skilled nursing considered a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of California Building Codes, construction types, ADA/FHA. Experience with OSHPD considered a plus.
- Production/design experience, coordinating design development and contract document phases to complete project on schedule.
- Jobsite observation & typical construction administration services through project close-out, including analyzing/responding to RFIs.
- Review shop drawings and submittals.
- Strong AutoCAD skills are required.
- Licensed or Accredited Degree in Architecture desired.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org