Can your wall cladding system survive severe seismic activity?
NeaCera® Terra-cotta Panels can!
Avenere Cladding LLC recently subjected 3 NeaCera® Terra-cotta Rainscreen assemblies to the rigors of the MEGA-RACK 500 Seismic Test rig at Architectural Testing Inc in order to get a rating under the AAMA 501.6 test for Seismic Drift.
The results were earthshaking! (CLICK the image above to view the video.)
The 3 NeaCera® Terra-cotta Rainscreen Solution assemblies that were tested all successfully achieved the the full test cycle of 6” - giving NeaCera® the highest possible rating for Seismic Drift under the AAMA 501.6 test rating system.
Earthquakes are bad news - but NeaCera® has good news for Architects concerned about severe seismic activity.
Affordable as well as durable, NeaCera® is the 3rd generation of terra-cotta rainscreens, taking over from the 2nd generation, bulky double-skin systems.
- NeaCera® is single and solid - which means it’s lighter weight yet remarkably strong!
- NeaCera® weighs only 7.5lbs/SF!
- NeaCera® is available in a wide variety of Colors, Finishes, Shapes, Sizes & Configurations!
- NeaCera® is easily installed in all weather conditions thanks to Lift & Lock installation and requires no clips or gaskets!
- NeaCera® features Lifetime Graffiti Protection on all panels that is efficient, long-lasting & immediately effective!
- NeaCera® is backed by an industry-leading warranty - up to 30 years!
NeaCera® Panels are manufactured from natural clay of the very highest quality. Although the production of terra-cotta products is centuries old, NeaCera® combines ancient practices with modern production techniques to create solutions that are contemporary, durable, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
For more information, call us at 866.388.8833 or visit our website at www.avenerecladding.com.