Call for papers: ASME Conference
Last Updated: February 14, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Submit your abstract on Biomimetics in Architecture for the next ASME conference. The abstract must be 400 words and they are due Feb 28th.
This conference is part of the ASME 2011 International Mechanical Engineering - Congress & Exposition (IMECE) and it will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel & Denver Convention Center, Denver, Colorado.
There is an exciting list of Sessions and the following are their Chairs and session subjects:
- Akhlesh Lakhtakia, Pennsylvania State University - Mechanical systems and biomimetics
- Ilaria Mazzoleni, SCI-Arc , Los Angeles, CA - Biomimetics in Architecture
- Mark M. Murray, US Naval Academy - Biomimicking marine mechanisms
- Ron Pelrine and Roy Kornbluh, SRI International) - biomimetics using electroactive polymers (EAP) as artificial muscles
- Rainer Stahlberg, University of Washington - Biomimetics in plant
- Marc Weissburg and Jeannette Yen, Georgia Tech - Biomimetics in education
The abstract submittal needs to be done through the ASME website and please upload it to Topic 7-3 which is this conference.
(When the author submits the abstract, he/she will have the two options: presentation only or technical publication. If he/she chooses technical publication, he/she will needs to submit a full proceeding papers after the abstract is accepted. Otherwise, he/she only needs to present the work at the conference if presentation only if chosen.)
All participants, speakers included, will have to pay the conference fees.
For question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org