City Leaders Breakfast Series
Small Roundtables--Big Angelenos
The 2016 AIA|LA City Leaders Breakfast Series ::
Further connecting City Leadership with the Architecture & Design Community
The AIA|LA CITY LEADERS BREAKFAST SERIES serves as an opportunity for architects & designers and other community stakeholders to meet directly with key individuals transforming the Los Angeles region in a roundtable setting in order to discuss innovative ideas that will ensure a healthy, sustainable and economically competitive future.
Previous speakers include city councilmembers and county supervisors, state lawmakers as well as significant state officials, US congressmembers, and heads of such agencies as METRO.
Join us at the table, meet these key figures, share your thoughts on issues relevant to improving the built and natural environment of the city in areas relating to economic development, energy and water conservation, open space, architecture, urban design and land-use policy.
**Be notified of City Leaders Breakfast Series speakers and other AIA|LA events. Sign up for the AIA|LA newsletter right here.
Click on red names below to register
The 2016 AIA|LA City Leaders Breakfast Series:
- Doane Liu - Deputy Executive Director and Chief of Staff - Port of Los Angeles - Friday, August 28. (8:00 AM)
- Laura Friedman - Councilmember, City of Glendale - Thursday, September 10. (8:00 AM)
- Marqueesce Harris-Dawson - Councilmember, City of Los Angeles - District #8 - Friday, October 2. (8:00AM)
- Phil Washington - CEO, Los Angeles Country Transportation Authority - Wednesday, October 28. (8:00 AM)
- David E Ryu - Councilmember, City of Los Angeles, District #4 - Friday, December 11. (8:00 AM)
For 2015 Sponsorship Opportunities Click HERE
For more information, please contact:
Will Wright, Hon. AIA|LA
Director of Government & Public Affairs