AIA|LA City Leaders Breakfast Receptions
The 2015 AIA|LA City Leaders Breakfast Series ::
Further connecting City Leadership with the Architecture & Design Community
The 2015 AIA|LA CITY LEADERS BREAKFAST SERIES serves as an opportunity for architects & designers and other community stakeholders to meet directly with key individuals transforming the Los Angeles region in a roundtable setting to discuss innovative ideas that will ensure a healthy, sustainable and economically competitive future.
We encourage you to join us at the table and actively share your thoughts on issues relevant to improving the built and natural environment of the city in areas relating to economic development, energy and water conservation, open space, architecture, urban design and land-use policy.
Click on red names below to registerGUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Martha Welborne, FAIA & Calvin E. Hollis - METRO
Friday, January 9, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Ana Guerrero - Chief of Staff - City of Los Angles Mayors Office
Thursday, January 29, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Michelle Boehm - Southern California Regional Director - California High-Speed Rail Authority
Wednesday, March 18, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Susan S. Szenasy - Editor, Metropolis Magazine & Author,"Szenasy, Design Advocate"
Wednesday, April 22, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Paul N. Keller - Founding Principal & CEO, - MACK URBAN
Thursday, April 23, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Alex Ken - Director - The Governor’s Office of Planning & Research, State of California
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 (12:00 PM)
- Barbara Romero - Deputy Mayor, Mayor's Office of City Services
Thursday, May 7, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Danielle Brazell - General Manager, Department of Cultural Affairs - State of California
Thursday, May 21, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Miguel Santiago - Assemblymember, District #53 - State of California
Friday, June 12, 2015 (8:00 AM)
- Robert M. Hertzberg - Senator, District #18 - State of California
Friday, July 24, 2015 (8:00 AM)
More speakers to be Announced.
For 2015 Sponsorship Opportunities Click HERE
For more information, please contact:
Will Wright, Hon. AIA|LA
Director of Government & Public Affairs