Office Space to Share/Rent
Office Space to Share/Rent
Submit a Listing for Office Space to Share/Rent
- Listing an available office space to share or rent is free to both AIA members and Non-Members. To submit your listing, email all of the relevant details and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject OFFICE SPACE (Please review your information carefully. Postings will be listed online within 3 business days):
- Creative office or workstation space available in a landscape architecture office at Rose and Main Street in Venice. Up to 800 SF available on both loft and ground floors, with common area and restrooms shared by our staff. Month to month or 6 month lease available at 3.5/SF plus utilities. Filled with natural light from skylights and open ceilings. Two parking spots available at 100/space. This location is two blocks from the beach, near restaurants, retail, and other design offices. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Four offices in Downtown Los Angeles located in Civic Center. Corner of 2nd St. and S Broadway. Across the street from the L.A. Times, and the new Federal Courthouse. Walking distance to the Music Hall (and Disney Hall), Grand Central Market, and many other DTLA attractions. The offices are rented per hourly rate, and are fit for Conference Rooms, War Rooms, Temp Offices, and Classrooms. The offices are adjacent to each other. The services includes lounge, and use of common kitchen and bathroom. The larger room is 32 ft by 16 ft and can accommodate up to 22 people, the rate is $80 per hour. The second room is 18 ft by 16 ft and can accommodate up to 10 people, the rate is $60 per hour. The third room is 16 ft by 16 ft and can accommodate up to 9 people, the rate is $50 per hour. The fourth room is 10 ft by 12 ft and can accommodate up to 5 people, the rate is $40 per hour, this room can also be used as a breakout room. Rates include Hi-Speed Internet (with a 10 MB Uplink). Additional services available: Video Conferencing equipment for a rate of $10 per hour, Conference Phone for a rate of $5 per hour. Parking for pay on premises. Call 1-866-846-5054, see http://lacceo.com
- Shared Design Space Available 970 North Broadway, LA CA 90012 with access to gold line. A shared space with established graphic designer. 8 spaces available furnished with Herman Miller Ethospace work stations with Aeron Chairs and wired for phone, data, and electricity. Terms: 1 year and half lease with possible extension. Pricing: 1 desk $400 month, 2 desks $700/mo; 3 desks $1000/mo. If more than 3 desks, pricing is negotiable. Parking available at $30/mo per car. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone 213.253.0900.
- Two offices in Downtown Santa Monica located South of Wilshire Blvd. face 7th Street and have FIOS (fiber optic) high speed internet. One office has a large picture window and a glass block wall. The other office has a large picture window, and an operable vertical sliding window. The offices are adjacent to each other. The offices includes electricity, and use of common kitchen and bathroom. The larger office is 10.5 ft by 10.5 ft and rents for $675/month. The second adjacent office is 11 ft by 8 ft and rents for $625/month. FIOS internet is an additional $50/month per office. The office building has a central hallway leading to the front door and has 24/7 access. Located on 7th Street, between Wilshire Blvd. and Arizona, the office is one block from the Santa Monica Main Library and three blocks from the Santa Monica Main Post Office. If you are interested in the office, please email your contact information and a short description of your business or call 310-656-9922.
- R & D architects have space to share in their Venice studio. The studio is a 1,000 sf storefront located at 12811 Venice Boulevard, LA CA 90066. Four workstations are available, with high speed internet, large format printing facilities, and a separate space for informal collaborative meetings. Terms are negotiable. Please contact David Reddy AIA at 310.450.7409, or email email@example.com.
- Architect with office in bowstring truss warehouse building in East Hollywood‘s Heliotrope-Melrose neighborhood seeks architect/designer to share space or rent desk space. 425 sf main level has seating/conference area, kitchenette, bathroom. 316 sf mezzanine currently has 3 spacious built-in desks/workstations. Call for details. John 323.854.5728
Last updated: 20-Mar-2015 01:46 PMShare