Office Space to Share/Rent
Office Space to Share/Rent
Submit a Listing for Office Space to Share/Rent
- Listing an available office space to share or rent is free to both AIA members and Non-Members. To submit your listing, email all of the relevant details and contact information to email@example.com with the subject OFFICE SPACE (Please review your information carefully. Postings will be listed online within 3 business days):
Available Office Space to Share/Rent
$600 / 400ft² - Downtown Burbank Office for Rent
(San Fernando /Orange Grove)
FOR RENT - 400 square foot office space available for sub-lease starting December 1.
Located in Downtown Burbank, next door to the Burbank Bar and Grill and above the Boba Loca Smoothie Shop.
Fully furnished with 4 workstations, mail box, microwave, refrigerator, and high speed Internet. No credit check. 6 month term or short term available.
Perfect for a small business owner, or one person operation.
I am a marketing and graphic design entrepreneur, and I work alone. I'm interested in sharing the space with other creatives, as I will be traveling for the most part of 2014.
Month to Month - $600 Per Month - $1200 to move in (FIRST AND LAST MONTH) (30 day notice required for move out)
6 Month Lease - $600 Per Month - $200 Deposit
firstname.lastname@example.org call or text
Creative Offices for Architects & Engineers
Architect/Engineer vacating 1700 s.f. divisible 2nd floor creative office or live/work space for architects, engineers, media, entertainment, advertising, technology firms with full bathroom and kitchen, filled with natural light (skylights and clerestory windows). Contemporary build-out with ample desktops and shelving, move-in ready on 1/1/14, only $3,300 with 3 parking spaces or $3,000 with free on-street parking.
Excellent location close to downtown LA, Contact Jeff at 805-798-0010 or email@example.com to show.
Workstations in Creative Studio Space in Downtown LA Architectural Office
We have 5 large workstations available for an architect, landscape architect, interior designer, engineer, graphic artist or someone who wants to work in an open studio environment. This studio space is in a converted brick warehouse with high ceilings, concrete floors, exposed wood/steel roof framing & skylights. The space would be shared with an architectural firm. Rent amount depends on the number of workstations to be leased.
- Great access to the 110 & 10 freeways.
- Expo & Blue Line Metro station nearby.
- LA Live, Staples Center & restaurants nearby.
- Open floor plan with skylights & 12- 14’ high ceilings.
- One dedicated parking space in a secure parking lot depending on how many workstations are leased.
- Free street parking is available. More parking in privately owned lots nearby for an additional amount can be arranged with lot owner.
- Shared use of conference room, reception area, kitchen, private restroom & storage area.
- Desks include file cabinets & storage shelving.
- Dedicated library & storage area shelving.
- Cleaning & trash service.
The following is available to share, the terms will be worked out if required:
- Fax machine & copiers.
- IT communications cabling or WiFi
- Electrical & water services are not included. These costs are shared on a pro rata basis.
- Telephone & telephone service are not included.
- Lease for a fixed term or possibly month to month basis.
- Please call Michael King at 213.763.0505 for questions or to set up an appointment.