Workstations in Creative Studio Space in Downtown LA Architectural Office
We have 5 large workstations available for an architect, landscape architect, interior designer, engineer, graphic artist or someone who wants to work in an open studio environment. This studio space is in a converted brick warehouse with high ceilings, concrete floors, exposed wood/steel roof framing & skylights. The space would be shared with an architectural firm. Rent amount depends on the number of workstations to be leased.
• Great access to the 110 & 10 freeways.
• Expo & Blue Line Metro station nearby.
• LA Live, Staples Center & restaurants nearby.
• Open floor plan with skylights & 12- 14’ high ceilings.
• One dedicated parking space in a secure parking lot depending on how many workstations are leased.
• Free street parking is available. More parking in privately owned lots nearby for an additional amount can be arranged with lot owner.
• Shared use of conference room, reception area, kitchen, private restroom & storage area.
• Desks include file cabinets & storage shelving.
• Dedicated library & storage area shelving.
• Cleaning & trash service.
The following is available to share, the terms will be worked out if required:
• Fax machine & copiers.
• IT communications cabling or WiFi
• Electrical & water services are not included. These costs are shared on a pro rata basis.
• Telephone & telephone service are not included.
• Lease for a fixed term or possibly month to month basis.
• Please call Michael King at 213.763.0505 for questions or to set up an appointment.
Who are we